Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hi everyone!!!! It has been quite awhile since I've updated my blog--sorry about that to those of you that check it on a regular basis! I filmed a little video to greet you all, but after waiting almost two hours for it to upload, I gave up. Maybe I can try again some other day. I must admit I am a little disappointed.
I am now going to be helping at El Monte-on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Today at church a woman asked about me teaching her English and I said "yes" so that will be an adventure since I have never taught english before. I am hoping to spend an hour teaching her on Friday afternoons. The interesting thing is that she is involved in discipleship with some others so that will be neat to discover what all she does that way-may give me some valuable insights for the future.
I am still helping with the school that my family helps administrate on Tuesdays and attending women's church prayer meeting on Wednesdays. I have prayer with a few families of our team on Mondays and am taking some training in the evenings which I am also hoping to use in ministry. I am also continuing to work on language and culture. Thank you for sending me here and for your prayers. There have been some challenging moments, but the Lord has been so faithful.
You are all a blessing to me and I wouldn't be here without you!!! :) --Crystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal!
It's great to hear how God is using you there in MX. Praying for you as you continue to adjust and start diving into ministry!