Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

today I got to help at El Monte-where workers are having opportunities to be trained to serve in other cross-cultural situations. I am planning to work out there one day a week-most likeky looks like fridays at the moment to help out iwth whatever is needed. I am having my discipleship class next week as well. Thank you for your much needed prayers. Blessings to all of you. P.S. I tried to change my blog so anyone can post replies-some of you asked me about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal!

Glad to hear about El Monte, I bet you will enjoy it. Hope the discipleship class goes well. I'm learning a lot here in MO. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,

It is so good to hear that you are enjoying your Mexican family and that God is giving you opportunities to help at El Monte.

Thanks for keeping us updated with your emails and for putting a link to your blog in your email. It is wonderful to hear how God is using you and how you are making yourself so available to do His work.

Blessings to you