Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, April 18, 2009

busy busy

Hi Everyone!
Thank you so much for praying for me! I haven´t posted for awhile so i thought I would just write a quick note for now and try to get something a little more substantial up in a few days.
I am continuing to do well...it is getting hot here roughly 95 degrees each day, but it is starting to cool off more at night and soon the rainy season will start.
I am continuing to work with the women at the casa hogar. A few of them are trying to complete their studies so I find myself occasionally tutoring and trying to teach math to one ( a challenge at times----discovering that I am having to learn some of those concepts that I didn´t quite understand the first time), and helping another with reading/literature. Ana is still working on learning to read----I can see little by little that she is progressing which is encouraging.
As I plan devotionals for the women, I find that the Lord uses them greatly in my life to convict and challenge me, but am not sure how much the women are grasping. Pray that the Lord would continue to draw each one of them closer to Him, and that they would understand how deeply precious and loved they are by Him.
As prayer secretary, I am planninng a half day of prayer for our team in June for our team after my border trip. Pray that the Lord would give me wisdom as I plan a schedule for the day. There is so much to be praying for!
Stay strong in the Lord and keep being faithful. Blessings and love to you all!

Crystal

No comments: