Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, June 26, 2009

Setting up bungalow and moving in Wednesday or thursday

Hi Everyone,
I am just a little exhausted from spending the day running myself around to about six different furniture stores examining and searching for the necessary refrigerator, stove, and kitchen table. I still haven't made any decisions. Please pray that things run smoothly next week with all of this and that I would make all these decisions and all.
Please also pray for an unspoken request that is really on my heart. Thanks. Love you all!

P.S. As soon as I have internet, I will get some pictures up.....maybe even a video tour if you don't mind things looking kind of empty at first

1 comment:

Ashley Hoover said...

I'll look forward to an update Crystal! Hope it all goes smoothly!