Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, May 29, 2010

it's oficial

It is official-I am going back to Mexico.
Ok so your first answer is when?
My response is I don't quite know yet- i am thinking end of July early august but I must say that
I won't dare go back until i know that God has me ready--and, yes, He's getting me there.

I can't wait to give out of what I am receiving-a healed life


so this morning I was reading and verses hit me like never before

Isaiah 54:4a Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth.

Hosea 2:14-15
"Therefore I am now going to allure her;
I will lead her into the desert
and speak tenderly to her.

There I will give her back her vineyards,
and will make the Valley of Achor (trouble) a door of hope.
There she will sing as in the days of her youth,
as in the day she came up out of Egypt.

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


ok so I know we are talking about isreal and all in all of this-I am not trying to take anything out of context, but I just don't kno how to tel you everything that is happening right now--something so much greater than returning to Mexico...after all of these years I have HOPE!!!!!


Something happens when you become honest before God and others (ok like one or two----you don't have to tell the whole world, but later, you might really want to!!!) about the reality of your life and not just immediatly throwing a bunch of scripture over it to band-aid it but somehow in the midst of it God's truth gets in from the head to the heart. IT"S THE EXPECTED END I"VE ALWAYS DEEP DOWN BEEN SCREAMING FOR!!--but never knew how to get there.

have I arrived?? NOPE but thiings are prety awesome "walking in newness of light"

Maybe that's why James 5:16 says this "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

THIS is what GOD wants for each and every one of us.

3 comments:

The Piper's Wife said...

Crystal! Praising the LORD!

We KNOW that where ever you are you will let your light shine for Jesus, but we are thankful for this renewed opportunity to head back to Mexico :oD

Praising! Praising! and singing new songs to the LORD for your healing and new hope! :oD

lovingly, Jill & Glenn

Pat said...

Crystal, this is amazing! Did you know that "Puerta de Esperanza" is the name I chose for my counseling ministry, from that verse in Hosea? I really hope we can work together when you get back.

Sharon said...

So thankful! God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. Rom 8:28 is really true, isn't it?

Lots of love,
Sharon