Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, July 30, 2010

Assurance of God's Absolute Intricate Perfect Control

Hi Everyone,

I don't have much to say tonight than I have already said. I guess I would start off by saying that in spite of some challenges today, now at the end of the day, and all throughout the day, I am still left at that same amazing peace that passes all understanding, which is a gift from God. And I still have that same precious confidence from the Lord, that no matter what, HE IS IN ABSOLUTE, INTRICATE, PERFECT CONTROL--EVERYTHING is in His Hands-----Everything!!

When we KNOW that He is in absolute, intricate, perfect control of our lives, we can go THROUGH ANYTHING WITH HIM WITH CONFIDENCE!!!! Because WE KNOW WHO HE IS!!!!

Blessings to you all, and have a wonderful evening in the Lord! I will write more tomorrow, Lord willing!

No comments: