Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, July 2, 2010

At The End Of The Day, What Are Your Last Thoughts?

Hi Everyone,

I just have one question and thought. At the end of the day, What are your last thoughts?

Mine, after admitting how exhausted I am and that I need sleep are:

God, where did I offend you today, that you didn't show me throughout the day? Please help me NOT to do those things again tomorrow.

Thank you for this day, Lord. Did YOU get glory from it and from my life in it? IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! Today may have been the last day on earth I'll ever see.

Thank you for drawing me to yourself! It is the greatest gift I could have ever been given...show me how to serve you in gratitude WITH EVERY DAY that I have left....because YOU ALONE HAVE SET ME FREE.

Psalm 4:8 "In PEACE I will BOTH lie down and sleep, For YOU ALONE, Oh Lord, make me to dwell in safety."

MAY THE LORD'S PEACE BE TRULY PRESENT WITH YOU AS YOU BOTH LIE DOWN AND SLEEP----In HIM you are safe.....MAY YOU TRULY REST IN HIM..and NOT JUST TONIGHT, BUT IN EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE!!

No comments: