Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Challenged to Continue Being Transformed With God!

Hi Everyone,

Through a variety of personal circumstances that happened in my life today, I truly sense that God is gently and lovingly awakening me to the fact that I must NOT become content or comfortable with where I am right now in my relationship with Him---as wonderful as that NOW is! He is challenging me to further growth in Him--to allow that to come through some very practical and personal ways regarding my lifestyle. It is amazing because since I have been saved these past two months, it has not simply been changes spiritually (in having a relationship with God) that I have noticed, but God is also changing my lifestyle as well--down to the practical things----things are slowly changing--like how I eat, etc. It is really neat process to be living----so even though some things that happened today were literally a slightly uncomfortable way to lovingly "jolt me to reality" I am thrilled----thrilled to be going through the process so that in all areas of life I hopefully will be transformed in my inner-most being to be more like Jesus Christ, My Savior and Lord!

No comments: