Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, July 1, 2010

How Humbling......He chose me....What A Gift!

HI Everyone,

It is such a humbling thing to realize that I am chosen by God-that He He in His great love chose me. It isn't some thing of pride where I look down on others that they haven't been brought to that point yet......I WISH EVERYONE KNEW WHAT I KNOW----and I can't keep it to myself---I just want to tell the world! It is His love that draws us-His love that is never-ending and oh so amazingly wonderful! Words FAIL to DESCRIBE it!

There is a song that my parents used to have on the old vinyl records. I now found out that it was on Wayne Watson's "Working In The Final Hour" album from 1980--not sure id he was the one that wrote it or not, but I will totally give credit to the writer(s), if I ever find out more information. "I believe the record is out of print now. The chorus (at least a part of it) floats through my head. It was from the very early '80's, And whoever wrote these beautiful words definitely "got it"---meaning they understood that GOD LOVED THEM.

The chorus of the song went like this (and if anyone knows who sang this. let me know!) :) The rest of the words are amazing too-just can't remember them fully to quote them)

"How much He loves me
I'll Never know.
But I'll return it,
And I'll watch it grow.
How much He loves me,
It's easy to see
One look at my Savior,
Who died on a tree, died on a tree."

YES!!!!! His love is amazing and He found me! That is all I know....and it IS ENOUGH TO HAVE ME REJOICING EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE, NO MATTER WHAT COMES, WITH MY EVERY BREATH, UNTIL HE TAKES ME HOME!!!!

No comments: