Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'll Never Be Tired Of Serving Him

Hi Everyone,

There is no joy greater than knowing that I belong to God because in His great mercy and kindness, He found me and rescued me! I thought there was no hope left for me, but God will persue us to the ends of the earth if that is what it takes! Oh! The wonders of His never-ending all powerful all-encompassing great love for us! There is a great security in the depths of is love-there is a rest in it-an amazing reality when you understand that His love was demonstrated through His death on our behalf for our sin. All of us have sinned and fallen short of His glory! He was our substitution--He took our place, paying what we should have paid-we deserve to pay for our sins by spending an eternity separated from Him in hell forever. (Yes, Hell is a real place) But the amazing part is that Jesus Christ didn't stay dead--three days later He arose from the grave-death could not hold Him! His resurrection was the ultimate proof that He was and is forever who He said he claimed to be------God! When we trust in Jesus Christ alone, casting all of our dependence upon Him for salvation, we receive the gift of eternal life. It truly is the greatest gift in the world!

Which brings me to the next point.I'll NEVER GET TIRED OF SERVING THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD WHO GAVE HIMSELF FOR ME!! Any time, any place, in any circumstance, HE IS WORTHY---WORTHY TO BE SERVED BECAUSE HE IS GOD AND SHOWED HIS GREAT LOVE TO US!!!! It is NOT a service done out of a "I have to do this...it is a service out of I WANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME.....and I desire that EVERYTHING--absolutely everything....that I "do" would be done in response and out of the LOVE that I have for Jesus Christ, because He first loved me!!! And all of my service would never be enough to show the gratitude that I have in my heart towards Him. IT IS NOT that we have to "do anything" to show our gratitude-it is just that once we TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST and our hearts are opened to the TRUTH BECAUSE HE IS THE TRUTH--and the TRUTH HAS BEEN SET FORTH ABSOLUTE, CONSTANT, AND UNCHANGING in the Word of God in the Bible--EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!!!

Is life perfect? NO! Are our struggles gone? NO!! BUT HE IS WITH US IN THE MIDST OF ALL WE FACE!!....EVER-PRESENT--FAITHFUL AND TRUE!!!! And He will never leave or forsake His own!

So back to serving Him and never being tired of that, I am also thinking not only of the joy that it is to serve Him here on earth, but also in Heaven, when those that have trusted Him alone for their salvation, will be with Him for all eternity! I've quoted this before, but Revelation 22 1-6 tells us, " Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."

Even in Heaven we will never grow tired of serving Him--Jesus Christ, the King of kings and LORD of lord's.

I went to a church Bible study for the women today! It was so different-for the first time in my life I truly totally wanted to be there to LEARN AND GROW-I LOVED being there! I didn't want to leave!

Galatians 6:9-10 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."

Hebrews 12:2-3 "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

LET'S KEEP SERVING HIM----SIMPLY OUT OF THANKFULNESS AND GRATITUDE FOR ALL THAT JESUS CHRIST DID FOR US...REMEMBERING THAT HE LOVED US FIRST, AND WE IN RETURN ALSO LOVE HIM!!

No comments: