Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Lord's Supper At Church Today

Hi Everyone,

As I have said in recent posts, I am at my home church these days in the states. Normally how they do communion/the Lord's Table/the Lord's Supper (whatever you prefer to call it)is that we have it at the beginning of the service, the firs Sunday of the month. And for some reason, I missed June so this was the first time that we collectively together remembered what Jesus has done for us taking the bread and cup together as a symbol and remembrance of what He did for us-actually let me clarify--It wasn't my home church's first time--It was my first time doing so and KNOWING THAT I AM A BELIEVER! And it was so incredible....meant the world to me.

DON'T EVER FORGET WHAT HE DID FOR YOU!!! Dying in your place, enduring the separation from God that you deserved to have for an entire endless eternity, taking your sin upon Himself, while He had NEVER KNOWN SIN...or tasted of the Father's wrath because of our sin. Conquering death and rising from the dead proving that He is God! NOTHING COMPARES TO THAT!!!!! NOTHING!!!!

Have a wonderful fourth! I plan to be off-line for the rest of the day!!! At some friend's house to celebrate together!

No comments: