Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, July 26, 2010

Our Solid Rock and Refuge

HI Everyone,

Here are some verses I would like to share that have really encouraged me today.

Psalm 18:1-2 "I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold."

Psalm 31:1-3 "In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me."

Psalm 62:1-2 "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

Psalm 62:5-8 "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah"

Psalm 71:3 "Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress."

Psalm 94:22 "But the LORD has become my fortress, and my God the rock in whom I take refuge."

Father in Heaven, Thank you for the fact that in the midst of a world where everything shifts and changes around us, You stay the same. You are our Rock and refuge that we can hide in without fail--the ROCK OF REFUGE TO WHICH WE CAN ALWAYS GO!! In you we are safe and held forever.....You are our shield and protector....there is NO OTHER! Thank you that You have become my fortress--the ROCK ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE in whom I take refuge and I can trust in YOU at all times and pour out my heart to you in complete confidence--knowing you hear and completely understand me. And it isn't only about me but it is also about those that I love--that also love and KNOW you--you are that same refuge and unchanging ROCK tO them. THANK YOU for being that to them. But it isn't about me or those that I know and love but also to the WHOLE BODY OF CHRIST OF BELIEVERS WHO KNOW AND HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU--You also are that refuge and Rock to each one all across the planet without fail--whether they face death and persecution for your Name, or anything else--and again I praise and thank you for being that solid Rock of Refuge to each and every one of them---and I know that YOU will continue to be that to ALL OF US--for YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE!! What precious comfort is found here even in the midst of grief and separation......peace that passes all knowledge, understanding, and human comprehension, BECAUSE OF ALL THAT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST IS TO US---our SOLID UNCHANGING ROCK AND REFUGE---WE CLIMB INTO HIS ARMS AND HIDE IN HIM-----in sweet PEACE and REST!!!!!

No comments: