Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reflecting...Rejoicing...Where I Was A Year Ago And Where I am Now

Hi Everyone!

I am just thinking and rejoicing as I think back to where I was a year ago and where God, by His grace, has brought me today. A year ago, life literally held no purpose and meaning for me, and I was pretty much in total despair. I guess I remember that really well because today is my physical birthday. but what I am really reflecting and rejoicing in is the spiritual birthday that took place within the last two months.

I am looking forward to this next year of LIFE (Physical and spiritual.) I know that it will have challenges, but God is there to help me through them, and His presence, through the Holy Spirit is dwelling in me. But I am also looking forward to learning and growing in my relationship with God..and all that He is doing to teach me through the days and months ahead that He gives me--not just in this year, but Lord Willing, in the years to come as well....FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!

WE CAN FACE TOMORROW BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST LIVES!!!! TO HIM BE THE GLORY!!!

No comments: