Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Story Written to His Glory!

HI Everyone,

It has not ceased to amaze me yet---what it feels like to get up and realize that I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY and all that it will contain, whatever comes (Another new one for me!) Life wasn't like this before!

It is interesting to think about the fact that I always wanted to be an author when I grew up. But I never thought that it would be done like this! And it is strange (in a good sense of the word strange) that I am realizing that this blog is like my "book" in a sense. And the interesting thing is that it is "my story" only in the sense that it is my life, but really in reality it is God's story--His doing it through me and He is writing it-but yet at the same time the two of us, God and I, are writing it together!

And eve as I look forward to THIS DAY, I also look forward to the days, months, and years (Lord Willing truly in all of those) that I will yet write and proclaim all He is doing and what He teaches me.

Sometimes to be honest, I will post a blog and then stare at it a few seconds and think, "WOW! Has God so touched my heart and life that this all really happening to me? " And then I have you step back, take a breath, rejoice, and say, "Yes!" Thank you LORD!

IT IS A STORY WRITTEN TO HIS GLORY ALONE!!!

No comments: