Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, July 23, 2010

Yes, God I Still Trust You..............

Yes God,

You are good, you are faithful, and even when my heart breaks or I know that I may never see the answer to a prayer for someone that I love, at least not on this side of things. But even in the grief, I remember that YOU have NOT CHANGED and that you are the same God in control if their life and situation, just as you have been with me. Yes! Even in pain and tears, and things I don't understand, U can totally trust you because YOU ARE FOREVER still trustworthy....and I trust you with them-----Your precious loving hands are BIG enough! And because you are the same God in their situation, I can leave this dear one there where she belongs. And I can wait for the answer in eternity if need be.

You never change and remain constant, faithful, and true!

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE SOLID ROCK OF SECURITY THAT WE RUN TO.....for there is NO OTHER.

And I lift up the situation and the individual and family that I ma thinking of right now----You know it all. Comfort them, I pray.

NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM YOU.

I TRUST YOU TO DO YOUR PERFECT WILL.....May this very thing deepen my trust in you.

No comments: