Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Amazed At Another Divine Appointment!

Hi Everyone,

I had another really neat thing happen today! I went to Wal-Mart and a fabric store to look for a few personal things that I needed, as well as to try to find a few things that some of my co-workers in Mexico are looking for so I can bring them down to them when I go to mini-conference in a week.

I came back from the fabric store and was at the bus stop waiting to catch the bus to go back to the place where I am currently residing. When the bus arrived, I climbed aboard, taking the first available seat that I saw. One of the things that I had in my sacks of purchases was some material from the fabric store. A Woman seated next to me commented on the beauty of the fabric and asked what it was going to be used for. I mentioned it was for a co-worker in Mexico and that I was an Evangelical missionary headed to a conference next week there.

All of the sudden, she got excited and asked with which missions agency and then I told her. She proceeded to tel me about her two daughters one also serving with a missions agency in Pennsylvania, and the other serving the Lord in another way. So by this time I have figured out that this lady has to be a believer!

So I proceeded to tell her that I had gone to the mission field as a non-believer--that I had the knowledge but had never truly given Jesus Christ my trust, and I told her that God had saved about 9 weeks ago and told her briefly some of the circumstances surrounding that time.

She responded gently, "Yes! It happens all the time."

Soon I was approaching where I had to get off but we exchanged e-mails before doing so! It was such an unexpected and delightful Divine Appointment! Isn't it awesome that God has things so intricately designed for us that He uses us anywhere at the right moment to meet someone that He has planned that we would cross paths with! AWESOME!! We just have to be willing!!

I was so blessed and it was a true joy to meet JOY today!!!!

Thank you Lord, for encouraging me in this precious way! I needed it today!

Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

No comments: