Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Church This Morning......

hi Everyone,

Since I was living with Fernando and Flor the last few days, I went to their church, which meets outside on their patio. It was really neat to see everyone, sing hymns of the faith, and listen to the sermon. IT was good! I had opportunity to give my testimony during the praise report and prayer time for about five minutes in Spanish as well! To God be the glory!

I am excited that in spite of being "out of the current" regarding having much Spanish practice, my Spanish seems fairly preserved. Communicating in Spanish has been extremely easy, except for the occasional missing vocabulary word. Obviously my grammar needs work as well, but one step at a time. I feel like I fit in with things though!!!

I must say again that it has been a privilege to be here---I seriously wouldn't have traded the last 12 days for anything else in the world! God has been so VERY GOOD to me!

No comments: