Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, August 21, 2010

GOOD Morning From MEXICO

HI Everyone,

I have to make this really quick because I am "overdue" to be at my field leader's house for a meeting! (Oh dear! Crystal is "late" already-- hey, can I just try to use the "I am trying to be not so time oriented as we are here in Mexico" excuse????

Well, after I arrived at Fernando and Flor's last night, we went out to eat at a really good restaurant-----this is as in I FOUND A REALLY GOOD RESTAURANT THAT I LOVE so I can eat there once in awhile when I come back here---just need some friends to eat out there with though!!!

Slept awesome last night--Praise the Lord!

Had an awesome breakfast of my absolute favorite Mexican Chilaquiles----(not sure if I spelled that right!) Flor had made some yesterday and left and kept some to reheat for me this morning!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was reading through Hebrews chapter 11 and 12 this morning--awesome stuff--the testimony of those that had faith in Jesus Christ and God's promises before us!!!

Well, all of that said I AM STILL LOVING IT HERE. I will write more later tonight, but REALLY need to get going to my field leader's house to spend some time with them! I hope they are not wondering where I am at!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!! See you all (those of you in the states) soon-I have TONS of pictures to show you!

No comments: