Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Last Thing I Did In Mexico......

Hi Everyone,

I am back in the Dallas/fort worth airport. Unfortunately my friend and I missed each other and weren't able to connect. It took forever trying to get through customs--several international flights landed at the same time. Thanks Heidi for trying to meet me though!

The last thing that I was doing in Mexico this morning at the moment that my co-wprker came to pick me up was to try to write a letter in Spanish to the lady that cleans Fernando and Flor's house to share bot my testimony and the gospel with her. She hasn't come to the point of trusting Christ yet. Pray for Senora Goya and that the Lord would draw her to himself, whether or not it is through my letter or some other way. Pray that GOd uses Fernando and Flor as they seek to be an example of Jesus' love to her, as they were to me.

I miss Mexico already, and my team, but am at the same time eagerly loking forward to all that God is going to do in the days ahead to grpw me here in the States, and use me for HIS glory, and prepare me to serve Him more effectively.

Praise I made it through customs without anything being taken

Praise My suitcase is still holding together, although pieces of plastic were falling off when I collected it from baggage claim!

Oh dear! have to go get to my flight!

See you all SOON!!

No comments: