Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mexico--Update For Today!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say and re-iterate the fact that I am still really enjoying my time in Mexico. I love being here! All of this is such an answer to prayer! God has been so very faithful, and so very good to me!

My day has been filled with many awesome things, including a few really good and honest heart to heart discussions with the co-worker whose apartment I am currently staying at, baking some goods for our mini-conference, relaxing, doing laundry, reading some important items for which we need to be informed of in preparation for conference, some time in prayer, time worshiping and praising God through singing worship songs with a co-worker as she prepares worship songs for a session of worship that she is leading at conference, and of course updating my blog right now while I have a chance.

I AM HONESTLY HAVING A BLAST!!!!!

I am truly thankful for the opportunity to be here....and at the same time eagerly await the Lord's timing for my return here in the future.

May the Lord bless you all!

Serve Him with all of your heart, wherever you are, TODAY!!!!

No comments: