Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, August 13, 2010

More Very Quick Thoughts From Today!

Hi Everyone,

I am absolutely loving it here in Mexico. I just had lunch with Fernando and Flor, (the couple I had lived with prior to living on my own in the bungalow), and told them my testimony, and now they gave me a few minutes to access the internet while they are doing a few other things. It is truly SO GOOD to be here! I love it!!!! It is going too fast already! But, oh, am I ever enjoying it!

One thing that I forgot to say about my trip in the airport last night is that when I bought the ticket for the bus from Mexico City to Cuernavaca, it cost me 150 pesos (about 14 dollars) And it was amazing because 150 pesos ended up being exactly the amount that I had, and the guy that helped me with my suitcase at the airport refused a tip. (Which I really did want to and had intentions of totally tipping him for his help and kindness.

So from here, in about an hour, I will head over to my field leader's house for a few hours and from there we will talk some, try to find some of my much needed belongings for use at mini-conference, and from there will spend the night at another female co-worker's home, until we have conference starting this Sunday night.

After conference, I taklked to Fernando and Flor and they have given me their permission to stay at their house for the last few days after conference, before I return to my hometown in the states. The time will go so fast, but it already has been so so VERY ENRICHING to just share and be with people.

I REALLY DO LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am so thankful to be here---and it makes sense as to why I miss both places (home in the states and home in Mexico) when I am not in one or the other. THEY BOTH ARE WONDERFUL GIFTS FROM GOD!!! What a privilege He has given to me!

Humbly, I say, thank you again for praying! More updates to come in the days ahead!

No comments: