Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Peace...Sweet Peace.......

Hi Everyone,

I just can't get over the fact of what it is like to FINALLY be at peace in my life---TRUE PEACE!!!

Peace with God---knowing that I trust Him and that He has forgiven me of everything I've ever done and ever will do against Him FOREVER

Peace with my life--things of the past don't bother me so much. I have some things to work through yet, but being more and more healed on an emotional level is absolutely amazing--again it is all God's doing!

Peace with Who God created me to be---and KNOWING that I am just perfect for the plans that He has for me and that I don't have to compare myself to or try to be like anyone else.

Peace as I interact with those who are believers------realizing that I am one of them and truly belong in this great family---all around the world!!!!

Peace....sweet Indescribable peace.....it is AMAZING because it comes from our God wgo wants the very best for us---and ALL of His gifts are good!

No comments: