Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, August 2, 2010

Still Absolutely Astoundingly Amazed!!!

Hi Everyone,

I guess I just have nothing more to say in this moment right now than what I have already said, but what I want to say is that it still Absolutely Astoundingly Amazed me that all of this is REAL--There is no doubt in my mind that it is! It is just Absolutely Astoundingly Amazing that I am HIS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing will ever change that or separate me from His great love! I mean, how cool is that? THINK about it. And it is so incredible that all of you that have trusted Christ are in the same situation---as kids would say, "NEATO!!!!"

Have a great evening--and Lord willing, I will write more tomorrow!!

Each day is New, exciting, and a part of this adventure---THE ULTIMATE JOURNEY OF WALKING WITH MY LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST!!!!

No comments: