Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Subway Employees

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure but I thought that I had mentioned before a burden for the women that work at a Subway restaurant fairly close to me. I have become a regular customer for the occasionally different lunch in a public place. (I still find that I really enjoy eating where other people are around rather than by myself constantly.)

So naturally, I have had an opportunity to get to know some of the women employees a little bit, and have been able to share with one of them who professes trust in Christ. Eating lunch there ever so often is not just a meal. It is an opportunity to share Christ's love and some aspect of my testimony with them. Today, there was a perfect break in the line of customers for me to talk with just them and me in the store---I thought that was cool!

So just please continue to pray for opportunities to share briefly and appropriately, as I was able to do so today!!!

Being used by God, wherever we are, is so exciting! The mission field is around us1 Let's not forget that and lets seek to make the most of every opportunity!

No comments: