Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, August 9, 2010

THIS IS The Life I Always Wanted!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am still amazed. What I am living right now was always deep down the life that I always wanted---this is it! I can't imagine or think of wanting anything else that would compare to it.......and the best part is that it isn't someone else's life that I am simply just watching from the outside----but, rather, it is my own----my precious life before God.

Now don't get me wrong----I WANT EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET TO HAVE WHAT I HAVE!!!!! And I so wish that absolutely everyone would come to the place where Jesus Christ has their absolute trust---but truthfully so many, many will not ever know Him----until it is too late. BUT THAT is why we take every opportunity to share.

The other part of the joy is what I have also said before----the other part of the joy is the privilege and honor and the opportunity that I have to serve God with the rest of my life!!! And actually we ALL have that opportunity if we want it or not, no matter what your "job" is. WE MUST REMEMBER WE ARE EMPLOYED BY GOD TO SERVE HIM FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!!

It is also interesting because being an evangelical Believing Missionary itself is something that seems to open up opportunities to share with people, because it partially involves work in another part of the world, and many people, at least initially, seem very genuinely interested in that! And I just get to use that as a "door opening" so to speak, and then keep talking and sharing about Christ.

With great joy, I announce that I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT planning on changing my job description any time soon! :)

No comments: