Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Traditions vrs What the Word of God REALLY Says

Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking about something. I don't want to sound like I am accuse anyone by saying this, but I am just thinking about how sometimes with certain topics or issues in the body of Christ, it is so easy for us, as EVANGELICAL BELIEVERS to sometimes stick to our "traditions" rather than to what the Word of God says. I realize there are reasons why things are done certain ways, but I guess it is just something I am thinking about to just continue to encourage us ALL to stay in and/or get back to the Word of God, to rightly divide and apply the Word of Truth---making sure we are seeking to apply it to our lives. In these days that we are living in, this is especially crucial, critical, and important.

Blessings to you all--May the LORD continue to transform and grow us ALL!

No comments: