Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tramsitioning Between Cultures

Hi Everyone!

I just have a few comments about transitioning cultures. I have noticed that now it is significantly easier going either direction to transition between cultures-maybe because I know that I deeply love them both and that they both have things that I enjoy and especially people that I love in them both. I love both parts when i am in one culture or another.

They both have good points and different ways of looking at situations, as well as things that aren't pleasing to God. Both cultures are made of imperfect people, of which we ALL are a part! But God loves and desires to draw all of the people, from both the Mexican and American and from all over the world, regardless of their culture, to HIMSELF.

So transitioning is becoming easier, although I admit there are things I don't understand in either one!

So I am enjoying the variety of both!

Truly the Lord has been kind and good to me and has abundantly blessed me to allow me the experience of all of this---the best of both cultures and a sense of His love for the World and for mankind as a whole!

No comments: