Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trusting God and Asking Prayer for An Unspoken Request

Hi Everyone,

I feel like a sixth grade elementary school student where we would have prayer time at Cedar Valley and every day someone would have an "unspoken" prayer request.

Well, I have an "ongoing Unspoken Prayer Request" that for confidentiality's sake I can't really mention the details of, at least until the details become more clearer, (and that may be quite awhile!)

It is something I ask you to pray that I would both enjoy and yet truly trust God for. It has nothing to do with Mexico. Regarding this "unspoken prayer request" please pray that I would not get ahead of God in my thoughts of how things may or may not turn out.

And for this unspoken prayer Request, please pray for God's wisdom.

Thank you so very much for praying!---I trust that one day perhaps a year or two or three more I may be able to say something about it--or again perhaps not.

Pray for my thoughts and all that are involved in the situation!

And as always, of you have personal prayer needs, feel free to contact me and I will pray for you as the Lord brings you to mind. It is truly a privilege to carry the burdens and requests of one another!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: