Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What A WONDERFUL Thing You Have Done!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am sitting here reveling and marveling in the joy of all of this--I hope it never stops--that I never lose Him as my first love!!!-What a truly WONDERFUL THING God has done for me by saving my soul for all eternity and giving me the joy and the delight of walking closely with Him. NOTHING COULD EVER BE MORE WONDERFUL!!!!!

It reminds me of a song (chorus) that popped into my head when I went outside briefly earlier this evening. I don't think I have sang it for a long time, and infact I am not even sure where I learned this one. But I love it!

I Stand In Awe Of You
by Hillsong United

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp you infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above

And I stand, I stand in awe of you
I stand, I stand in awe of you
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of you.

May we never lose the wonder and the awe of Jesus Christ who died on the cross did f for us!!! May we never lose the wonder and the awe of Jesus Christ, Himself!!!! HE IS WORTH BEING "IN AWE ABOUT" FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES AND INTO ETERNITY!!!! Praise Him with your every breath--no matter what is going on around you-because HE IS WORTHY!!!

No comments: