Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

When I am Weak....Then I am STRONG!

Hi Everyone,

It is interesting how God works, isn't it?

This is part, among several other things that I was read this morning, and how many times have I quoted it?? I have no idea--but at least a few.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

It is interesting that God chooses to use suffering to transform us. It isn't something that WE would probably NOT choose in and of ourselves.

I guess the key that we have to remember is that there is a result greater than GOLD that awaits us-----it is when we suffer and are weak (in a variety of ways---and that might be different for each believer) that we KNOW THE POWER of HIS STRENGTH!!!

LORD, I WANT TO KNOW THE POWER OF YOUR STRENGTH--Made perfect in my weakness---even though it makes me ponder and realize I have not said something lightly as to what you may allow me to go through so that this can become a REALITY in my life......But help me in each moment to responds as you would, because sometimes it is SO HARD, and I hope it is OK to say that, saying it as a fact, not a complaint. Just help me to respond rightly in the midst of it, so I do not respond negatively or poorly to You or react wrongly to others. As I've said before, it is WORTH IT if it all transforms me to be a little more like YOU!!!! But help me, please help me, because I SO DESPERATELY need You!!! YOU, Lord, YOU, alone.

No comments: