Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, August 6, 2010

Wouldn't Trade It In For Anything Else In The World

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I am literally at the free medical clinic volunteering as I type this, but I just wanted to take a very very quick break to type something really fast in between projects.

I wanted to first of all say that, as I have said before, that the last nine weeks or so, since GOD saved me, my life has been the most joyous, peaceful and worthwhile, and I would not trade it in for anything else in this world! I am so thankful to be given the gift of physical and spiritual new birth (life) to be able to experience this!!! And I believe God has both done things in my life and used my life in many more ways greater than I can even begin to imagine than in all of the previous years of my life combined prior to this point. However, NOTHING has been wasted.

I love the Lord!! Oh, How I love Him!!!!! Once your life has been changed by God, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS except that others truly know the same! I pray that God will use my life to the greatest maximum possibility to that end, and that He gets all of the glory!

And secondly, I just wanted to ask for your prayers, not to contradict in any way, shape, or form anything that I wrote above in the paragraph, but I have an unspoken prayer request (different than the unspoken one that I mentioned I had the other day.) And so especially right now and in these next two to three days, I ask for your prayers, that I would continue to TRUST GOD in a certain situation and NOT GIVE IN TO WORRY OR FEAR under any circumstances about the issue.

Thank you so so so very much for your prayers, and I hope you know that I think often of and desire to pray for so many of you as well. And again, if you have prayer requests, feel free to e-mail me and let me know. Everything is kept strictly confidential.

I hope to write more later, Lord willing, as I have time in the evening. Blessinsg to you all!

No comments: