Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn---Such A Beautiful Season!

Hi Everyone,

There is a post below this one of you haven't read it for the day and are interested.

I LOVE AUTUMN----it's the season I miss when I am in Mexico.

I love it because the trees that are all green like this



start looking like THIS!!!






and the leaves fall to the ground with this awesome crunch beneath them.....and the smell if them is so unique and delightful. And on the ground, it's like this!!




And then there are also cute fall flowers and plants like this:






But in order for Autumn to fully happen, where the leaves change color and all, it usually has to freeze first. And once it freezes, the leaves start losing their pigmentation and they change color--essentially, as they are changing color, they are starting to die.

If trees could speak, which they obviously can't, I wonder what they would say about that process year after year.

To the person experiencing the dying, it may not be fun---whether that is surrender or otherwise, but to the others even though it is hard, they may see something so beautiful as a result.

And ABOVE ALL, GOD sees GREAT BEAUTY when we surrender to Him.

So I am enjoying Autumn, the change of seasons, and the cooler weather that comes with it.......becoming more like Jesus, serving, sharing His love, obeying, and trusting....as I wait!!!

No comments: