Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christ IN Us!

Hi Everyone,

This week of training has been one of the bet ones I have ever had. I've been trying to explain some concepts and am not sure if I have come across clear about them....concepts that many can so easily miss.....maybe because we sometimes aren't taught them in part.

When we trust Christ, we die---we die to that flesh and self-life

Romans 6:3-4 "Or don't you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."

Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

2 Corinthians 5:14-17 "For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. Therefore from now on we recognize no one according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him in this way no longer. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

There is an exchange from our flesh and self-life to Christ's Life being OURS and being lived through us!! THIS IS REALLY NEAT--AND THIS IS OUR REALITY AS BELIEVERS!!!!

Ephesians 4:2o-24 "But you did not learn Christ in this way, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught in Him, just as truth is in Jesus, that, in reference to your former manner of life, you lay aside the old self, which is being corrupted in accordance with the lusts of deceit, and that you be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and put on the new self, which in the likeness of God has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth."


Colossians 1:27 "to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."

Colossians 3:2-4 "Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory."

It's thew vine and the branches in John 15:4-5 "Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

We can DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING APART FROM CHRIST!!!!! The vine and the branches are inseparable from one another----especially if any fruit of value is to be produced--to speak.

Christ's LIFE is IN US and lived through us!! LOOK at the results of THIS TRUTH


John 6:35, 7:38 "Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.....Whoever believes in me,as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

THIS IS OUR REALITY!!!! And I have MUCH MORE to say about it!

Are we living it out?????

No comments: