Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't Listen To Yourself

Hi Everyone,

Do you ever notice how many negative thoughts cross your mind every day?

Lots of days I don't really notice that much----when my focus is on Christ it isn't such an issue.

But over the past day I fought a little with all of that. Thankfully I am doing just fine at the moment!

But when that "stinking thinking" comes, it is just best not to listen to your brain. The best option is to remind yourself of God's truth---and tell His truth to yourself or read the Word, listen worship music with God at the center, or if you need to,Ultimately With God, or occasionally with another person, "hack through" and process what is really all going on, if there is a situation behind it all.

Don't listen to yourself if its "Stinking thinking"----it just isn't worth listening to!

Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ!

No comments: