Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, October 18, 2010

Every Time I Travel......SOMETHING Happens!

Hi Everyone,

Every time I travel, something happens.

This morning was no exception!

Today I am going to the Christ-Life Solutions phase two and three turbo training. I am excited.

As is customary for me before any travel, I was up really late last night packing, doing laundry, and other odds and ends.

I didn't set an alarm--Thankfully God was my alarm clock!

I woke up at 7:05 with less than 20 minutes to get out the door and on the city bus so I could get to the airport on time to take the bus to my destination.

And of course I still had things to throw in the suitcase.

I made it to the initial city bus stop just barely, changed buses and then the bus driver, I think honestly debated if he would let me off, because I rang the bell after the one and only stop at the airport.

Thankfully He was nice and said he would let me off this time......

It was an accident....I don't take the bus very often to the airport so I am not sure where to exactly ring the bell to get off.....

So I know for next time.

And now I am here at the airport (WITH TIME TO SPARE)......What an adventure......

I am really looking forward to the Christ-Life training! (something I wanted to do personally because the Phase 1 was what God used to draw me to a personal relationship with Himself.)

No comments: