Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, October 30, 2010

God In A Box?

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes it is so easy to put God in a box that is limited and to think that God only does things according to our own rules or parameters. It sort of looks like this:



But really the truth is that God is not "limited" to our box that we put Him in. The human perceptions of God do not define Him. Obviously God is NOT going to do anything contrary to what He has said in Scripture because HE HIMSELF IS TRUTH. But who are we to say that God only does 'This or that" and not "the other?" If we have false perceptions of Him, those perceptions DO NOT CHANGE who He is!

Maybe in reality it is a little more like this:



Quotes from Pastor Steve "God is NOT limited by people's perceptions of what He can or cannot do."

"God is greater than any human framework makes Him out to be."

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Praise God that HE iS in control and is BIGGER than us!

No comments: