Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Life Without Him

Hi Everyone,

Today as I was out and about, I made a few observations. One of my observations is that it is so sad when people get older, get to points of physical pain, and on top of that, become angry and bitter in their more advanced years. How sad it would be to live an entire life without Jesus---all of those years lived without coming to a knowledge of the TRUTH.

I saw some people that fit that description today. It made me think and ponder, and not only pray for them, but also be filled with gratitude to the Lord that He saved me and called me to Himself, when death, punishment and separation from Him for all eternity was all I deserved.

Please continue to pray that the Lord would use me in little ways, to be a light in this city amongst the various regular people that I come into contact with on a nearly daily basis.

Ecclesiastes 12:1 "Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them"

WE ALL NEED JESUS--IT ISN'T WORTH IT TO LIVE A LIFE WITHOUT HIM!!!!!

No comments: