Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Matthew 18

Hi Everyone,

Matthew 18:15-17

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector."

I was just thinking about why it is so hard for so many of us (myself included at times) to do this. Why is it easier to talk ABOUT someone rather than to talk TO them?

Lord, help us to handle offenses in the body of Christ as you would have us to, so that er are a greater testimony of YOUR LOVE to the world around us--that sees all that we do--and so that we truly HONOR YOU AND ONE ANOTHER by how we handle each and every situation that comes up.

No comments: