Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Praise the Lord!

Hi Everyone,

Tonight there was a Christian concert here in town. I didn't even know there was one, but when a friend that lives here mentioned that Lenchen had someone call and give two %25 dollar tickets for free so that we could go, we went! I would have never paid that kind of money for something like that.

It was a wonderful time of worship to the Lord----something very different---because I remember in the past how when I was younger concerts were all about the artist that I wanted to see----and sadly and wrongly almost "glorifying them" uggg!!!! YUCK!!!

The majority of it was a blessing! So although whoever gave those tickets, even though they probably don't read my blog----thank you!

Praise the Lord for His good gifts!

No comments: