Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Promises of God

Hi Everyone,

I've been reflecting some on the promises of God.

2 Peter 1:4
"Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."

2 Corinthians 1:20 "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God."

I am not mentioning specific promises in this post, but rather am just reflecting on the awesomeness and wonderful God that we have.

Think about it!

We have a God that never lies and always tells the truth.

And everything He says is sure and can have our complete TRUST.

And He will always do what He has said.

And KNOWING that helps us understand even more greatly the love that He has for us----and when we can trust Him we find there is no reason to be worried or afraid!

He is our UNFAILING PROMISE KEEPER!

The answer to EVERY PROMISE He has ever made is always YES--otherwise He wouldn't be keeping the promise.

No comments: