Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reflecting On A Closing Chapter

Hi Everyone,

My Heart is excited like a child on Christmas morning for the adventure IN Christ that lies ahead....and yet I strongly sense that this chapter at the House of Hope is beginning to close---give or take three months.

There is some grief involved at the thought of this chapter starting to close--I can't deny that--For God has worked so wonderfully in my life here---and honestly, I look eagerly forward with joyful expectation for the days of this chapter that yet remain!

And yet, I am so excited for the chapter that is ahead of me as God and I are going forward as One together, to continue doing the things, with Him working through me, to accomplish what he has predestined ahead of time.

I am so grateful....grateful for the closing chapter that I will deeply miss.....and looking forward as well! Praise the Lord!

No comments: