Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Steadfast Heart TRUSTING

Hi Everyone,

Psalm 112:1-8

"Praise the LORD.
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
who finds great delight in his commands.


His children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.

Wealth and riches are in his house,
and his righteousness endures forever.

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.


Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely,
who conducts his affairs with justice.

Surely he will never be shaken;
a righteous man will be remembered forever.

He will have no fear of bad news;
his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

His heart is secure, he will have no fear;

in the end he will look in triumph on his foes."


Lord, in all situations and in one particular one, may my heart be steadfast, not wavering in any way, but TRUSTING in You. Your plans, purposes, and will WILL be fulfilled.

I love this Psalm----it is so neat!---It is filled with promise for those that TRUST in the Lord!

No comments: