Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tempted To Water Down The Truth

Hi Everyone,


There are many things that each of us are tempted with on a daily basis.

I have several opportunities coming up lately to share my testimony--not just in daily encounters with people, but through a cardboard testimony at the House of Hope banquet this Tuesday evening, with people I am going to be sitting with at the dinner, and also Sunday morning at church, because I am going to be baptized. (10:45 service--for those of you from my home and sending church that may be reading this)-----those are just a few of the opportunities.

well I've noticed lately that I get tempted to "stop making a big deal about it" or to "water it down.' Of course I am resisting that! And it really doesn't surprise me that this is happening.

It's all about JESUS and His glory!

May we all be faithful and resist temptation, living lives that are pleasing to the Lord and bring Him glory.

1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

No comments: