Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Without A Residence...Ministry Continued

Hi Everyone,

So this morning, I went for a walk and ahead of me there was a dear lady agead of me starting to dig through the trashcans.

I felt really bad for her......no one anywhere should have to do that.

"Do you need something? Can I help you get anything?" I gently asked her. I really would have bought a meal for her or whatever.

She had this shocked look on her face that I would have asked, and hurriedly created distance between us.

Do we take time every day for the hurting people all around us? They are all over--people that so desperately need Him!

As we Worship Jesus our worship needs to have hands and feet as we demonstrate His love to others in practical ways----we can talk about Jesus' love, but until we demonstrate it, people may never understand it.

No comments: