Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, October 15, 2010

Women's Retreat Today!

Hi Everyone,

This afternoon I go to an evening of our Women's Fall Retreat with the ladies at my church. There are several people coming that I don't know that well, so it will be fun to get to know them. And there are a few good long-time friends coming as well. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. (And I still plan on posting another blog post before I leave at 3:30.)

The instructions were to bring ice cream toppings and our favorite beverage to drink.

I decided (for the beverage) to bring my favorite all time here and Mexico connection--which means I can purchase it in both countries



Arizona Mucho Mango Natural Flavored Drink--(I don't consider it a "tea-like" beverage)

Granted, it is really high in fructose corn syrup which means I shouldn't have it too often, but it IS the ladies retreat...so I think splurging is okay.

So for the 99.9% of my readers that find no interest in my liking for Arizona Mucho Mango drink--I will have a more devotional type post later. (Which I REALLY enjoy doing the devotionals--and it's funny, because before I got saved, the last thing I ever wanted to do was write devotionals.)

Have a WONDERFUL morning!

No comments: