Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Abundant Life NOW!

Hi Everyone,

So many times we think that when we get to "x" name a situation---we will be satisfied, but the TRUTH is that God has promised us abundant life and enjoyment in Him where we are RIGHT NOW--the joy of fellowship with HIM.

If we focus on the "When I's" of the future, we miss out on what God has for us today!

I have to remind myself of this often.....especially when there are issues of personal continual surrender. But God understands. It's OK to acknowledge the sadness, grief, or whatever you are feeling before Him--He knows our hearts even better than we do......and HIS plan is perfect! We DON'T want bitterness to grow in our hearts towards God or others!

Thank you Lord for all that YOU have planned for me in THIS DAY! May I live it to the fullest with YOU working in and through me------and leave my every dream and desire in YOUR hands.

No comments: