Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Be Intentional

Hi Everyone,

We have to Be INTENTIONAL about our relationship with God and take every opportunity pursue and get to know Him.

That foundation that we build getting to know Him because He first KNEW us, will be crucial to the future and the challenges and situations we face and how we respond to them--whether it is today or ten years from now.

Being INTENTIONAL about our relationship with God also is a way that others see His reflection in us-----because as we are intentional about Him, we are intentional about how we act and respond to others.

What is our greatest desire in life?

Hopefully it truly is to KNOW HIM and MAKE HIM KNOWN---and I don't say that in cliche because I know that the phrase gets used a lot in believing circles as a ministry statement or whatever.

How can I be intentional about getting to KNOW GOD better today?

How can I be intentional about how I reflect Him to the World around me?

No comments: