Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Caught Up In God's Story!

Hi Everyone,

Whose "story" are we caught up in?

Are we caught up in God's story, plan, and absolute best for us?

Or are we caught up in our dreams, our desires, and having life "as We want it?"

The only way that life is going to be really fulfilling is to be caught up in God's story, will, and plans--even when they don't make sense to us.

Being caught up in God's eternal plans means being a tiny part of something that is os much bigger than our minds can imagine and that lasts forever--with a perfect-all knowing author--the one and Only living Holy God-----in charge.

He already IS in control---the question is---do we truly want him to be in control or would we rather just be "in control" ourselves?`

No comments: