Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, November 13, 2010

God Loves Her................

Hi Everyone,

Today at my home church we had an outreach called the Holiday Speacialtea. This is an event where women in the church invite their friends that aren't believers. There s a delicious meal and hear a presentation of the gospel by one of the women from our church who shares her testimony.

Well, there is a certain woman that I have thought of for years--actually my last memory of her was when something happened and I got profoundly hurt in second grade. But I've thought about her a lot and always wondered what happened to her.

Well, I went out to check on water and punch for the guests and she recognized me. So we talked for a little bit.

And then I had to go back to my work area in the back and just spend some time in prayer because I wanted to be sure I wasn't holding onto any bitterness about what had happened back then and just wanted the Lord to know that I forgave her for something that she probably doesn't even remember.

And after I prayed, it was so cool because I went out and talked to her again...I wanted to be sure we left each other really well.

It was such a privilege that she came to our church and was there. And I can't help but think about how much God loves her and wants her to be in a personal relationship with Him.......

No comments: