Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harvest Of Righteousness--Walking in Wisdom

Hi Everyone,

My mentor and I had a great talk today. She pointed out to me something in the Word that God had shown her over the past few days. I thought it was really near!

We know that when we lack wisdom God tells us to ask for it and He will give it to us. James 1:5 tells us, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

Often we think of wisdom as gaining understanding or knowledge that we lack. But here are a few verses that describe more of what wisdom is!

James 3:17-18 "But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness."

Wisdom is PURE, PEACE-LOVING, CONSIDERATE, FULL OF MERCY AND GOOD FRUIT, IMPARTIAL, AND SINCERE.

We can have an "attitude of Wisdom" as we seek to obey the Holy Spirit and approach situations in life on a daily basis.


Aren't those two verses an AWESOME WAY TO LIVE???

THAT IS THE WAY THAT GOD INTENDS US TO LIVE--AS WISE CHILDREN OF HIS----REAPING A HARVEST OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!!

Thank you, Deane, for sharing what God taught you--I was and am indeed so blessed by you!

No comments: